What is Tiamat (TAL)?
- Tiamat Agriculture Limited (TAL) was incorporated to gain a Home Office licence to cultivate high (>0.2%) THC cannabis.
- TAL is working in partnership with J E Piccaver & Co and Anglia Salads (together, JEPCO Group) a large scale farming company, to obtain a Home Office Cannabis cultivation licence.
- TAL and the JEPCO Group both own 50% of DJT Group Ltd, a company which owns 100% of DJT Plants Ltd – which is the body that will submit an application to the Home Office.
- DJT Plants has previously owned two Home Office high THC cannabis cultivation licences.
- The JEPCO Group have previously held a Home Office licence to cultivate high THC (>0.2% THC) cannabis.
- TAL is drawing on this specialist skill-set of professional farmers who previously grew high THC cannabis for a global pharmaceutical company.
- Accessing infrastructure of the JEPCO Group, thus reducing CAPEX requirements.
- Up to £100,000 for the repayment of founders initial costs.
- Deferred consideration of 200,000,000 CLNs @0.45p on successful granting of high THC license by the Home Office.
Why we like it
- The JEPCO Group has direct experience growing medical grade cannabis for an established pharmaceutical company.
- Synergistic potential with previous investments:
- Israel’s R&D and scientific know-how
- Upside revenue potential – agreement is a 50/50 profit share between Tiamat and the JEPCO Group.
- TAL and the JEPCO Group plan to grow >0.2% THC cannabis as medical cannabis legislation in the UK is changing to make cannabis more available to patients.